Business Coaching will help you get the right people in the right seats doing all the right things by defining your core values, getting your role matrix in place, and creating a culture of commitment and accountability.
Define your market niche and your core customer so you can zero in on the products and/or services that make the most profit and the channels that develop the best leads using certified Gazelles coaching tools and frameworks.
Executive Coaching will develop the right management habits and meeting rhythms to consistently and confidently set the right KPIs for your business plan and execute your yearly, quarterly, and monthly goals.
Founded on the idea that sustainable growth comes from working smarter, not just working harder, Eckfeldt & Associates business coaching programs have five main outcomes we strive for with all of our clients.
- Business growth: 25-100% year-over-year top line
- Profitability: 150-200% of your industry average
- Attrition: Less than half of your industry average
- Recharge: All staff take minimum of two-weeks unplugged each year
- Reinvestment: 10% of profits your community/charity
Better, Faster Newsletter
Better, Faster is our monthly newsletter that covers a range of important business coaching and management training topics for Founders, CEOs, and key executive leaders on how to grow and scale early stage companies quickly and with less drama.
Topics covered include:
- Talent planning, acquisition, and retention
- Business and marketing strategy and sales
- Goal setting, planning, and accountability
- Operational improvement and best practices
- Cash management and investment strategies
- Cultural development and organizational design
Sign up TODAY to get the next issue delivered directly to your email.
"Bruce is very-well organized and runs a very effective business coaching meeting. Having been an entrepreneur himself, Bruce truly understands what it’s like to start and run a small business. I highly recommend Bruce if you’re looking for a business coach."
Aquila Leon-Soon, CEO
"With Bruce's business coaching and guidance, we were able to set clearly defined goals and get commitment from everyone in the company. We were all impressed with his ability to keep people engaged and on point. We look forward to continuing to work with him and highly recommend Bruce to anyone looking for a business coach or team facilitator."
Jim Daigle, President/CEO
"As a CEO and seasoned entrepreneur, it's hard to find someone with both the practical experience as a business founder and the skills as a great business coach. Bruce definitely does both."
Aria Finger, CEO